Hostile forces should retract conspiratorial documents against DPRK

STATEMENT
By DPRK AHRS Spokesperson

The spokesman for the DPRK Association for Human Rights Studies released the following statement on Tuesday:

The truth behind the conspiratorial "human rights" racket kicked up by the U.S. and other hostile forces against the DPRK in the UN arena is being self-exposed.

It has been disclosed that the "report of the Commission of Inquiry" on the human rights performance in the DPRK, which served as a basis of the anti-DPRK "human rights resolution" rammed through the plenary meeting of the 69th UN General Assembly last December by hostile forces, was no more than a false document cooked up on the basis of false "testimonies" made by human scum.

As reported recently, defector from the north Sin Tong Hyok, who had come out as a primary "testifier" when working out the above-said "report of the Commission of Inquiry", confessed that he had told lies about his past and pledged not to be involved in such "human rights campaign" against the DPRK in the future.

As the DPRK had already clarified, Sin is a swindler who had appeared with false name and career and no more than a parasite who has prolonged his remaining days by noisily trumpeting about the misinformation provided by his master.

Sin had styled himself a "survivor" in the "concentration camp of political offenders" that does not exist in the DPRK, no more than a sheer lie and a fiction.

He is a heinous criminal who raped a girl under age that can never be pardoned in Europe and all other parts of the world.

He should not only admit his lies but make clear his true colors as a criminal.

If he fails to do so, the DPRK will bring to light his crimes before the whole world.

What was ridiculous was that Bush, Kerry and others in the ruling camp of the U.S., not content with resorting to their desperate anti-DPRK campaign, let even such liars as Sin appear at a "high-level meeting on the human rights performance in the north" and other arenas and highly praised him. These disgusting behaviors remind one of a drowning man catching at even a straw.

The U.S. authorities, bereft of reason as they were hell-bent on their hostile policy toward the DPRK, staged a farce by getting such a swindler involved in their anti-DPRK human rights racket, although they were aware of his true colors. But it only brought to light the true colors of their conspiratorial "human rights" racket before the world.

The U.S. "invited" Sin to the UN and other arenas and staged "hearing" and distributed "the report of the CI" worked out on the basis of false testimonies as a UN document before cooking up a UN "resolution." This cannot but be the most mean and shameless act of flouting the conscience of the world people.

Sin's admission of his lies goes to prove that everything told by those who claim to be "defectors from the north" cannot be trusted and the above-said report is peppered with sheer lies.

So needless to say, all the "resolutions on the human rights" forcibly adopted against the DPRK on the basis of such false documents are invalid.

It is bitter shame on the UN that it was involved in the racket against the DPRK, taken in by the U.S. plots.

The hostile forces should retract at once the false documents including the "resolutions on the human rights" based on the lies told by human scum, though belatedly.

The international community should take a fair stand, keenly aware that the U.S. and other hostile forces' "human rights" racket against the DPRK is utterly irrelevant to the defence of genuine human rights and it is the most dangerous move to tarnish its image and find a pretext to invade it, to all intents and purposes.

(KCNA - January 20, 2015)